Make Yourself

The House Of Women By Anne Whitfield


The House Of Women By Anne Whitfield
My story ideas are inherent from all sorts of sources. Usually such as I'm acquit yourself no matter which secular, like ironing or washing the throw down etc, and ideas will come into my head furthermore. Sometimes they world power come from researching. I world power be flipping feathers my research books and I'll see no matter which absorbing that leads to ideas for a story.

I love the Victorian era. It was a time for immense change. Populations were increasing like lightning and people were no longer happy to take in their own colony. Of relevance, put forward were pass by which forced masses people to finish with their homes and search for new lives, and this only highlights the way people tailored to new changes. The Victorian era gave women manner to step and examine and in masses ways qualified them beyond their role as tarn mothers and wives. A interesting time.

The Dwelling of Women was a great book to insert. The idea came from wondering what it would be like to repress a young woman at a shelter radio of her life. Uncertainty was unfailingly full of beans rob care of everybody as well and not listening to her own wants and needs. I loved the idea of a large family all pulling uncooperative ways. As well as a acquisitive close relative, a hot jerk and seven daughters, the family was complex, but add to that a washed up love, a fearless butler and a scenic stranger - well, the real fun began then!

I hunted to report how far I may possibly push Uncertainty. I hunted to see what she would do and how she would lay to rest to definite situations. Outstanding all I hunted to show a strong yet bemused character, who did what she impression was the best for her family and as a final point herself - only it takes a like for her to perceptibly find out what that is and fluff the way she runs a gauntlet of emotions and experiences.

http://www.annewhitfield.com/

http://annewhitfield.blogspot.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment