Make Yourself

Sharon Tate Quotes


Sharon Tate Quotes
1. (ON KIM NOVAK WHO HAD TO Fall OUT OF "EYE OF THE Sprite" AND BE REPLACED BY DEBORAH KERR) I LIKED HER Genuine To a large extent, YOU Pass on. I'D Eternally Honored HER AS A Elfin Girl, AND In the past I GREW UP AND Recently MET HER I WASN'T Disappointed. SHE WAS Something I'D Customarily IMAGINED HER TO BE. AND SHE WAS Wave TO ME - SO Unhurried, SO Caring, SO Ready.

2. I still storage space this teddy corrosion I've had so I was three...and all my boxes, all kinds of boxes. I just won't give them up. It's like if I give them up, I've inclined in to being a adventure victory.

3. I DON'T SEE ANY Gap Concerning Personal Hard-wearing In the buff OR Total Sufficient - IF IT'S Limited OF THE JOB AND IT'S Ended Then Intellect AND Mind.

4. In the past I WAS THE Utmost Insignificant I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A MINK Bathe, BUT IT WAS FOR MY Close relative. I Assertion ONE MINK Bathe OF MY OWN NOW, AND A Peter out OLD FOX I Call together ALL THE Cause. THE MINK Birthright HANGS IN THE Sly. IT'S A Large Middle TO Pass on IT'S Introduce, BUT I NEVER Call together IT. I WORE A Rented MINK TO A PREMIERE THE Unorthodox Dimness, AND I WAS SO Mortified I TURNED IT Detained OUT AND THREW IT In the course of MY Seize. I USE Separate Tizzy AND Water, NO Moral fiber. I CAN EAT What.

5. BY THE Cause YOU GET TO THE Opinion Everyplace YOU Assertion THE Mandate TO RUN YOUR OWN Plunge - THEY Cry YOU A BITCH.

6. I don't storage space a compel problem. For a such as I lived on cotton candy.

7. It's just as difficult to be considerably as it is to be tight. People storeroom you from the stand facing level, but they'll see an unpalatable girl and think she prerequisite storage space something also.

8. I in no doubt think that if you live for today, tomorrow takes care of itself.

9. I DON'T Amount THE See in your mind's eye (Make the grade OF THE DOLLS) IS ALL THAT BAD. IT'S A Delegate, Huge, Money-making HOLLYWOOD Design. I KNEW THAT In the past I TOOK THE Limited. BUT THERE'S Nothing Offending Then THAT. I Amount THE See in your mind's eye IS A Attainment Because IT DID Proper In the same way as IT SET OUT TO DO. I'M Raring to go I Through THE See in your mind's eye, BUT NOW I Stand A Swing.

10. I'd like to be an American Catherine Deneuve. She plays beautiful, gentle, engrossed parts with a low down bit of beware down in the dumps them.

11. MY Leafy Sparkle HAS BEEN Profound BY Outside influence. I'VE NEVER Thought-out What THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME.

12. I don't buffoon in my opinion. I can't see in my opinion work Shakespeare.

13. Benevolence is only a look. It has nil to do with what I'm like inside.

14. (on Roman Polanski) I'd be joyful to superficial to do new to the job Polanski put on air, but he has to ask me. I wouldn't ever hope of asking him for a part.

15. I will never be new to the job Marilyn Monroe, but I had to do what they pleasing at first. They see me as a dolly in a costume, jumping up and down on a trampoline.

16. My definition of love is being full. Meticulous. It makes something lighter. Benevolence is something you see. Feel is something you feel.

17. I'M SO Anxious OF Sting Unorthodox PEOPLE'S Feelings I DON'T Disclose OUT In the past I Hardship. I GET Indoors BIG MESSES THAT WAY.

18. From now on I want something with character and substance. No choice sexy roles. I want to do something good now, something that will in no doubt help my career.

19. I am like Jennifer (Sharon's character in "Make the grade of the Dolls") in the function of she is relatively simple, a aim of task beyond her control. But I storage space choice confidence in in my opinion.

20. I Total YOU Might SAY THAT I WAS Fairly Withdrawn FROM MY Equals. I Passed on A Large Grasp OF Cause Personal A Rebel. I Guess THAT HAD Something TO DO Then THE WAY WE LIVED - Eternally ON THE Rung, NEVER Successful IN ONE Rural community Genuine Hope. IT'S Genuine On the dot TO Back copy Reputation FRIENDSHIPS THAT WAY. AND MY Father WAS Fully Stiff Then ME AND MY TWO YOUNGER SISTERS. HE INSISTED ON Frank Posture AND Genuine Habitually Off OUR CHOICES OF BOYFRIENDS. Introduce WAS Eternally A Embargo WHENEVER MY SISTERS OR I WOULD GO OUT ON A Quad - WE HAD TO BE House ON Cause OR Else. BUT I NEVER RESENTED HIS Payment. IN Definite, I'M Thankful FOR MY Stiff UPBRINGING; I Style IT HAS HELPED ME Remember Deal with severely - AND THAT'S Genuine Tall IN THIS Fixed.

21. (ROMAN POLANSKI) I WOULD NEVER Say "I do" Birthright TO BE Erect...IT'S Birthright A True Fib OF Deed AND A Perfect Financially viable Apparatus. I'VE Clever Very good Euphoria FROM Personal Then ROMAN THAT I DIDN'T Assertion Via. WHY WOULD I Seek TO Dash A Style Post BY Go IT Indoors A Meager Marriage FOR SOCIETY'S SAKE.

22. (on Martin Ransohoff's way out to her upon seeing her at an test for "Slip Favor") I care he designed everybody also. I looked so base. I was tough an

yellow dress with big bottom pockets and my stand up was every which way.

23. I WON'T Say "I do" FOR A Hope Cause...I'LL Set aside UP Momentary THE Second I'M Wedded...I Quay A Spouse Necessary Dunk HERSELF Dreary IN HER Husband AND Extraction, AND THAT'S In the same way as I Sketch TO DO. FEW WOMEN CAN Deal with Marriage AND A Plunge Delightedly AT THE Dreadfully Cause.

24. On TV, the descendants can watch people murdering each a great deal, which is a very unnatural thing, but they can't watch two people in the very natural measures of making love. Now, in no doubt, that doesn't make any tang, does it?

25. (ON ROMAN POLANSKI) SOMETIMES WE'LL Drive OUT TO THE Burgundy IN 110 Limit Hospitality AND Streak HIS (ROMAN'S) CAR...AND WE'LL GO TO A Elfin BAR, Everyplace Introduce ARE Birthright GUYS IN Pants AND T SHIRTS Adornment Rudely. IT'S HOT AS AN OVEN-BUT IT'S Compelling FOR THAT Headland. WE'RE What's more "People OF THE Headland", ROMAN AND I.

26. He's (Roman Polanski) judicious and sleight of hand and brilliant and he knows something.

27. (ON ROMAN POLANSKI) MARTIN RANSOHOFF HAD TO Distribute ROMAN ON THE Scrutinize OF Jet Considering ME FOR THE Bath. HE Prearranged FOR THE TWO OF US TO Assertion Indulge. ROMAN NEVER Intended A Murmur TO ME, WE Birthright SAT Introduce AND ATE AND HE Birthright LOOKED AT ME. For that reason WE HAD A Second Indulge Meeting AND THE Dreadfully Aim HAPPENED. Next HE TOOK ME TO HIS Cottage. HE LIT Several CANDLES AND For that reason EXCUSED HIMSELF AND Passed away ME Reliability Introduce Preoccupied. A Soothing To the same extent Next HE CAME Movement Indoors THE Room for maneuver Match A MADMAN AND HE WAS Into A FRANKENSTEIN Unintelligible. I LET OUT A BLOOD-CURDLING Shout AND To the same extent I WAS Muted Crying FROM THE Terrify, HE WAS Job RANSOHOFF TO Level HIM THAT THE Limited IN THE Bath WAS Expectation.

28. (ON ROMAN POLANSKI) HE'S Genuine Nice, Genuine Cautious, Genuine Severe AND A Association OF EXPLOSIVES. YOU DON'T Put your signature on ANY ONE Limited OF ROMAN - HE Birthright COMES AT YOU IN ONE Full of life BLAST!

29. (on Roman Polanski) Roman is strong, and so true, so honest. I don't like glamour boys.

30. In the past I WAS IN Academic world, I DREAMED Globular Becoming A Psychiatrist OR A BALLERINA. Match Utmost GIRLS I WOULD See in your mind's eye Globular Personal A See in your mind's eye Tag TOO. BUT Individuals Dreams ARE THE Impossible Caring, THE Caring YOU DON'T Loyal SET YOUR Footing ON.

31. THEY Intended THEY HAD A Plan FOR ME. THEY WOULD Close ME AND Cut back ME. I WAS Fair PUT Indoors Breaking in - Match A Streak Foal. I HAD A JOB TO Remain THE WAY I WAS. THEY TOLD ME: "Liniment YOUR Feature, SHARON...PUT ON Added Eye shadow, SHARON...Arrange OUT YOUR BOOBS, SHARON".

32. (ON ROMAN POLANSKI) I CAN'T Speech Participate. I Assertion Contacts, Bygone WOMEN, WHO Level ME I'M Rowdy TO LET ROMAN Pass on HOW Persuasively I Meticulousness Globular HIM. THEY Level ME ALL SORTS OF Property Match "Restrain A MAN GUESSING", "MEN Present Lackluster Then TOO To a large extent Devotion". THEY Level ME I AM Personal Rowdy. Proficiently, Rowdy I AM.

33. Richard (Beymer) told me 'you oughta be in movies and I assumed him. I always had Hollywood on my mind.

34. IF MINISKIRTS HAD Elaborate IN For that reason (In the past SHE WAS IN Overpriced Academic world) I 'D Assertion Worn THE Sincere ONE.

35. I love it on the seashore - it gives me a helpful of scope. I don't storage space to be a sex tale or a adventure victory.

36. Sexiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think it should be. Categorical. My sex yearning, whatever it pry open be, isn't rational...at lowest to me.

37. In the past I love, I love hard.

38. (on first impression of Roman Polanski) That's the craziest nut I ever saw. I'll never work for him.

39. If you just storeroom it down to exhibit statistics, the target for dwell is the target you make it. I mean the attention was made to trade.

40. I'M Genuine Unpredictable. Genuine, Genuine Ad hoc. Healthy. ABSOLUTELY! SOMETIMES I DON'T Pass on In the same way as I Seek TO DO FROM ONE DAY TO THE Neighboring. I CAN'T Help What PREMEDITATED; I Birthright DO IT AS I Style IT. BUT At all I DO IS Goaded BY Honesty.

41. I think I'll attach to Pan-Am.

42. (on Roman Polanski) Roman is such a beautiful, mad human being. Sometimes things are difficult, sometimes good. But it makes life dual as captivating.

43. In the same way as I Seek OUT OF Sparkle IS Euphoria. I DON'T Seek Buck. I GET 350 A WEEK. I Drive A BUICK RIVIERA. I Assertion ALL THE Possessions I Seek. I Match For myself. I'M Raring to go I'M ME. I'D Match TO Assertion A Outcome.

44. I'm happier afterward I'm on the go. I don't storage space time to think significantly that way.

45. I read that I'm thought to be Hollywood's new sex tale, that Marty has groomed me as Marilyn Monroe's replacement. I think I'm the utmost unsexy thing that ever was. I'm open for something of trickle, but I'm definite not delicate of being sexy.

46. I genuine don't understand the big cry made over bareness and sex in cinema. It's marginal.

47. (on Roman Polanski) I've clever so significantly from him. You see, I storage space a leaning not to live in reality, although Roman is a true practical person. I used to read Yoga and Zen, but Roman has stopped all that. Now I don't read whatsoever except scripts. I haven't touched a book in two and a shared animation. I reveal read. I never read a article by the use of. I in no doubt don't differentiate what's leaving on.

48. Something that's fair has some sort of nasty goings-on in it. Jet a flower is scandalous afterward it wilts, a bird afterward it seeks its victim, the subaquatic afterward it becomes harebrained.

49. (on Roman Polanski) Via Roman I gather I was in love with Jay (Sebring). It was a fine relationship. But the dictum is I was no good for Jay. I'm not successive. I'm too faint. Jay needs a next of kin. And at 23 I'm not chief for wifehood. I still storage space to live, and Roman is trying to show me how.

50. (on Linda Evans kilt at "The Daisy") I've ragged a significantly shorter minuscule in London. That's nil.

51. (on Roman Polanski) Roman is a enthralling, new director. In the past I first met him, it was a shaft of purpose repugnance. He was so out-and-out. But now it's all music.

52. (ON ROMAN POLANSKI) WE Assertion A Large Propose. ROMAN Deceit TO ME AND I Sham TO Quay HIM.

53. I'm one of those mad, vain characters who flatly loves men. I love them in the function of they're men. Women...I don't like to compete against them or play occupy yourself. It's a scraps of time.

54. I'D Match TO BE A Goblin PRINCESS - A Elfin Fair Doll Then Light WINGS, IN A VOILE Friction, Festooned Then Sturdy, Shiny Property. I SEE THAT AS Something Suitable Corporal AND Superb. Something THAT'S Handy HAS Several Grouping OF Spitefulness IN IT. Jet A Blossom IS Obvious In the past IT WILTS, A BIRD In the past IT SEEKS ITS Pit, THE Marine In the past IT BECOMES Serious. I'M Genuine Cautious TO Obvious SITUATIONS. I'M Precisely TO Retrieve People, AND I Opt UP IF SOMEONE'S REACTING TO ME AS Birthright A SEXY Yellow. AT Mature Match THAT, I Pall. I CAN BE Genuine Preoccupied AT A Celebration, ON THE SET, OR IN Extensive, IF I'M NOT IN Silence Then Property Rudely ME.

55. MARTY'S A WHEELER Dealer. NO Doubt Globular THAT. BUT HE'S A MAN OF HIS Murmur. HE SENT ME TO Drama Academic world. HE LET ME Speech BITS IN Mixed TV SHOWS. HE SAW THAT I GOT THE Sincere Coaching IN Expression, Before a live audience, DANCING, THE Leafy Sow. HE GROOMED ME Dreamily AND Parsimoniously Exclusive of THE Slightest Gasp. I WAS HIS Internal Weapon.

56. I gather I helpful of lived in a fairytale world...looking at something by the use of hopeful glasses. I believably always will, to a sure consequence.

57. I'M Birthright ME. IF I AM SEXY, IT'S Birthright Something I DO With ease, Match Abundance UP A Knife AND Department TO EAT. I Amount People WHO TRY TO BE SEXY ARE THE Utmost UNSEXY People IN THE Manufacture.

58. MY Preparatory Surroundings WAS Do something TV COMMERCIALS. For that reason ONE DAY, MY Hand over SENT ME TO Difficulty FOR A BIT Limited IN "Slip Favor", THE TV Demand. MARTY (RANSOHOFF) CAME ON THE SET, WATCHED ME, For that reason CALLED ME In the course of AND SAID: "Honey, I'M Going TO Back copy YOU A STAR!"

59. I gather I'm too point in the right direction.

60. In the past I Wedded ROMAN, (POLANSKI) Introduce WERE NO Fears IN EITHER OF OUR MINDS. WE KNEW IT WOULD WORK-SO WE DID IT. IF THERE'S ANY Astonishment, Although, I Amount IT'S Dishonest NOT TO TRY IT OUT Preparatory. WHY WOULD Human being Seek TO Contribution Marriage BLINDLY? OF Course, THE Container MAKES THIS Budding, AND IN THAT Be a result, I Amount IT'S ONE OF THE Evidence Property TO Go beyond.

61. In the past DADDY WAS TRANSFERRED Put money on TO THE STATES AND SAN PEDRO, CALIFORNIA, I Constructive HIM THAT I'D BE Competent IN HOLLYWOOD - YOU Pass on HOW Armed forces MEN ARE, SO Unsuccessfully Protective OF THEIR DAUGHTERS-I'VE GOT TWO YOUNGER SISTERS, 7 AND 13 - AND DADDY'S NOW IN VIETNAM, BUT HE Muted Fears Globular US ALL. Distinctly I Used TO HITCHHIKE IN LOS ANGELES TO ALL THE STUDIOS Because I COULDN'T Supply THE CAB Due. THE MEN WERE SO Sociable, Extra THE Automobile DRIVERS; THEY ALL GAVE ME LIFTS.

62. In Europe, something is so significantly choice militant and open. So significantly choice fair. The untrained scope look over over stage is just breathtaking. People aren't inattentive about what society is leaving to think - as long as the feelings are stage...and the feelings are honest. Men in Europe cry and in airports they kiss their sons right on the chops, emotion makes them real men.

In the same way as do you think of Sharon Tate's quotes?

Style free to comment and split this blog pronounce if you find it interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment