Make Yourself

Was The Whole Relationship Faked


Was The Whole Relationship Faked
Just got this amazingly well-written and lucid email from my friend, Michael Fiore (click here to learn more about what he offers.)

It is so good, in fact, that I'm compelled to reproduce it here for your benefit.

Flippa asks


"I'VE JUST BEEN SORTING THROUGH A LOAD OF COMPUTER STUFF I COPIED FROM MY EX. I HAVE JUST COME ACROSS A FILE THERE IS NO WAY HE KNEW WAS ON THAT DISC - IT'S A SPEED SEDUCTION COURSE. I FEEL REALLY WEIRD ABOUT THIS. FIRSTLY I SHOULD BE FLATTERED HE WANTED TO SEDUCE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT SECONDLY I FEEL AFFRONTED THAT HE COULDN'T BE NATURAL AND HAD TO USE 'A SYSTEM' TO GET THERE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER THE HAD THIS BEFORE WE MET OR WHETHER IT WAS SOMETHING HE WANTED TO TRY AND IT'S TOTALLY BLOWN ME AWAY. WAS THE RELATIONSHIP FAKE FROM THE START? SHOULD I BE ANGRY? JUST ANOTHER HURDLE AT THE END OF THE RELATIONSHIP I SUPPOSE."

-Flippa


Hey Flippa

Click here to read the rest of this amazing dating article.

RELATED POSTS


* Required Reading
* Is She a Psychopath?
* My Interview with Career Hack
* What If You're the Only Asian Guy in a Group of Good-Looking White Dudes?
* The Manifesto: How to be a Sexually Attractive Asian Man-Adventurous and Easygoing (Part 5)

The post Was the whole relationship FAKED? appeared first on Singapore Dating Coach David Tian, Ph.D..

0 comments:

Post a Comment