Make Yourself

Sms 140 Words Hindi Love


Sms 140 Words Hindi Love
Greatest extent acerbic words designed to a " true hatch lover " by his Girlfriend - " Assured your Backs in the past talking to me...!" ;-)

My Universe Of animate is Evenly balanced Because My Universe is Evenly balanced,, BT How Can My Universe May Be Evenly balanced, To the same extent My Universe Is ' U '....!

I Dont Judge 'Your' God,

I Dont Judge 'My' God,

I only Judge 'OUR' God.. "God Is One" and He Cares For All !

Tajmahal Dard Ki Imarat H Jiske Neeche Dafan Kisi Ki Mohabbat H

Khuda Bando Per Karam Itna Karna


Kisi Ki Mohabbat Ko Patthar Me Dafan Na Krna

Zindagi Me Ek bat Hmesha Yad rakhna


kisike Sath Pyar Se Mazak Zarur Karna Pra kabhi Kisike Sath Mazak Se Pyar Na Karna

"Pyar" ek aisa word h...

Agar..

Ladka smjhe to ldki nhi smjti.

Or ldki smjhe to ladka nhi smjta..

or agar dono smjhe to ye duniya wale nhi smjte...

the only time am not thinking about you is to the same extent am latent,becoz thats to the same extent in consider of you

uv been called b4 cupids piazza 4 stealin my determination.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my end.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead

Blow hurts to the same extent you dont keep in check a loved one to package it with but uselessness what's more looks beautiful wen u keep in check a loved one to hug

kaas ham apka mobile number hote.to kam se kam aapko yaad to rahte.aur agar aap usse badal bhi dete.to hamse bichhadne ki khabar sabko dete.

it hurts to the same extent u talk 2 gathering moreover and not 2 ME,it hurts self-important to the same extent some1 moreover makes U beam and i cant...!

Never pick up too greatly care on gathering, Because Yo won't be able to stand the distress to the same extent they birth avoiding you

In my mind she isnt earn suchlike, but in my determination she is earn everything

Mila nahi ab tak wo


jise principal khwabo me talash karta hu

phir bhi raat bhar usike

khwabo me duba rehta hu

yahi hai shayad pyar ka asar

isliye dinbhar itna khoya rehta hu

The touching line designed by a person who has been injury a lot......

"All keep in check fooled me while i loved them like mad"

0 comments:

Post a Comment