Make Yourself

Why Women Love Shoes


Why Women Love Shoes
"WHY DO YOU Need SO Many SHOES?" my boyfriend asks me, as he shakes his be in the lead and stares at my hush-hush in doubt.

I provoke to explanation him and I stand in front of that it's one of natives age old questions that men restrain been asking women for living.

THE Intensity IS WOMEN ARE IN Glorification Counting SHOES. WHY?

1. Miscellany - We women now cannot support the actual shoe every day. We need change.

2. Standard - We want to look good. No, we want to look hot. No, we want to look simple. I mean we need peer styles for peer looks.

3. A Decent Pose - Women are inherent shoppers. It is a true success and no true client can turn down a good deal on a pair of shoes.

4. OPTIONS - "Necessity I support my 5 inch Jeffrey Campbell heels today, or my 2 inch Prada loafers?" It's a woman's grim right to be able to make a force on her own footwear. In order to make natives choices, women need numerous peer shoes.

5. Camaraderie - If diamonds are a girl's best friend than shoes are a woman's best friend. So a women needs as numerous of these friends as she can get.

So in attendance you restrain it ;)!

ChiccaStyle Top H">Louis Vuitton vintage Bag Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment