Make Yourself

I Got A 5 5 Rating On Hotornot Com Here The Thing


I Got A 5 5 Rating On Hotornot Com Here The Thing
I am a normal weight with a normal face hence the rating. Here's the thing. The girls on there that gets rated 6's are overweight/chubby, what the misc refers to as whales, and they are 6's!

Any girl on there that is a normal weight is an 8/10 + if she has a normal face that isn't deformed, etc. But if a guy is a normal weight but not model hot, he is not above a 6, so literally every girl I get matched up with is fat.

I honestly don't think the woman are rating too harshly, but I do believe the women are rated too high. An overweight chick should not be rated a 6, imo.

I know this sounds like whining, and making excuses, but I blame it on the pathetic beta white knights...

Agree or disagree? I would love to hear your thoughts.

This goes for all online sites pretty much.



Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment