Make Yourself

Pua Nov 4


Pua Nov 4
1 white chick grade 9..

2 asian chick oin subway had a bf (2 set)

3 told brown girl in liene shes cute

4 chatted up bong girl..

..Fails

1 cute brown girl on the subway. Sher basically went to sleep after a quick look at me before I could ask her out

2 some brown chick was walking behind me she seemed brown I think

Lessons learned:

-hesitation and lack of approach are still my problems

- sometimes there is a small window of opportunity to approach a girl and it closes, case and point the girl who was on the subway cute brown girl who looked at me and then went to sleep. Though technically I couldve been aggressive and still tried even though she was trying to sleep

- also a lesson learned is that apparently a guy can just ask a girl out even if he doesnt know her. Which the girl at the bong shop told me thats how she met her boyfriend.

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

Origin: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment