Make Yourself

Should I Express My Fears To Him


Should I Express My Fears To Him
Hi aunty Eya, I'm so glad to get to know this blog. It is very educating and highly recommended for both singles and married.

Please I need suggestions from WC family and will be a lot grateful if you post this for me. I want to remain annonymos please.

I am a single lady and will be 30 this August. I have a couple of guys that seemed to like me, 3 of them proposed to marry me but since I don't like any of them for one reason or the other, I rejected the proposals. Meanwhile I am still a virgin and have never been into a very close relationship with a guy before.

Early last year, my friend got me introduced to his friend who resides in Abj while I am in PH. We both started talking. Few weeks afterwards, he said he wanted us to have a relationship that will lead to marriage. I wasn't so comfortable with that and I told him. My reason being that

we barely knew ourselves and talking about marriage that early could lead to pretense in the course of the relationship. He said he knew but that he believed I'm a good girl. He sounded God fearing and still does till now but I have few things bothering me about him. At the initial time we started talking, he would call me morning and night everyday and we talked fairly at length.

Though he's an Engineer, he does a printing work because he hasn't been able to get employed in any firm.

Recently, he started learning a trade he wants to start doing in place of his printing business since according to him, the printing job is capital intensive so he couldn't expand it.

He also told me he wants to see my people this year which I objected to. I told him to first start up something he would be known for before talking about marriage. This, he didn't dispute.

My problem presently is that I feel he economizes a lot. Within the first month we knew ourselves, he would send me #1500 airtime every saturday, but about a month later, he started sending me #200 airtime ones in a while. Presently, he hardly send me airtime any longer.

He once said that I like spending a lot of time on the phone patronizing mtn unnecessarily, so whenever he calls I allow him do the talking but he would end up telling me he called to know how I'm doing and he would end the call in less than 2minutes. This has been on for about a month now.

I visited him one day and two of us went to see my younger sister who also stays in Abj, he didn't buy her anything and as we were leaving, my sister followed us to buy something in the market, as she alighted from the car, I asked him to please give me money to give her for her T- fare back to the house since I didn't come out with my purse, he gave me #50 to give her. My sister reacted a little shocked but didn't make it obvious.

Another instance is that I'm combining my job with a masters degree program and most times I stay off work without pay for about 3months, because of the program, my friends usually wonder how I cope financially, one of them even asked for my account number so he can pay in some money for me but I refused for some reasons, but my friend who says he wants to marry me has never mentioned that to me. Instead he would call at the end of each day to ask me how the lecture went.

One day while in school, I told him that I was just talking with my younger sister and she said she wasn't feeling fine but my credit finished as we were talking, so I needed airtime to call her back, whether he could send me one. He said okay that he would do that when he is less busy, but he later did not. When he called at night I asked him what happened, he said he forgot, that he would do that the next day. I never asked him about the credit again and he never sent it until 4 days later when he sent me #200 airtime.

I kept wondering whether he doesn't really have or that he is raising capital for the new business he wants to start or he is just stingy.

I don't know much about him and we don't really have much to talk about on the phone because he likes short minutes calls added to the fact that we stay far apart. He doesn't use bbm and checks his whatsapp once in a blue moon. I only like the fact that he is God-fearing, at least the much I know him. For example, when I told him I'm a virgin and wouldn't want to indulge in any sexual activity until marriage, he was okay with that and never pressurized me when I visited him.

Please does this guy really love and respect me? Should I tell him my fears about him? I've never asked him for anything though except that airtime. I'm just so confused.

I'm so sorry for the lengthy write up. I'm only trying not to be vague. Thanks for your patience and anticipated responses.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment