Make Yourself

Fabulous Shoes And A Little Experiment


Fabulous Shoes And A Little Experiment
Hello girls and boys:-) Happy Monday! or Tuesday (for some of you:-))))My post today is a little experiment. A while ago I read somewhere a post about what qualities make you a real blogger. One of the requirement was that your post shall have more than 3 sentences:-). I kind of agree with that since for those of you who only react on colorful pictures, the right place to browse would be some place like Pinterest. Not like I dont like Pinterest, I think it is a fun place to be. But it made me think how many of us (bloggers) actually take their time to read out posts and how many sentences (LOL)would keep your attention and actually will make you read a post. I do understand that most of our blogs are about fashion and mostly contain visual attraction, but still..... how many of you do read?So below I am placing pictures of some hot shoes (and dont get me wrong, those shoes do need to be noticed). So for those of you who took their busy time to read, please do comment so. And please come back to my blog a few days later. Lets see how many "I love those shoes" comments I get:-). I hope nobody will get angry with me, it is just little fun experiment:-)))))).Some hot snaky shoes from Brian AtwoodAdorable sea shell heels from Miu MiuAwesome lipstick shoes from PradaHot shoes from Vivienne Westwood - not quite sure how to walk in them:-).Love to hear from you and have a wonderful week!

Origin: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment