Make Yourself

I Was Circumcised


I Was Circumcised
Dear Aunty Eya,

I'm sending you this mail because of some comments I saw on your blog. A lady does not find pleasure in her marriage and bloggers asked if she was circumcised. I want to say that circumcision does not

stop anyone from getting pleasure with their spouses.

At ten, still in Primary School then, I was circumcised along with a few cousins. Though I can still feel that pain, it was surreal, it was gruesome. That protruding part was completely removed and left flat. The parties and fun that followed cannot justify the pain and torment. I grew up in the village and I thank God that after my batch, the Government took charge, started making arrests and that barbaric act was completely stopped.

After all these, I went to secondary school, started having boyfriends at 16 and I don't have any problem. Ok, let me say I have a little problem which is that I never experience orgasm.

A lot of women who weren't circumcised never experienced orgasm too so I can't say that my being circumcised is the cause. I have tried a lot of things with my husband, I get very wet quickly, especially during ovulation. Even after two kids, I still have so much fun with him. I enjoy myself and get lost in oblivion so I don't know why those commenters were talking as if being circumcised has something to do with the poster's problem.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment