Make Yourself

My First Attempt At Speed Dating Online


My First Attempt At Speed Dating Online
Hi guys my name is Alexys! I'm new to this whole online speed dating thing, but I've heard great things about it and it sounds like a lot of fun! Let me just tell you a little about myself: I smile easily, I am happy with the simpler things in life, but I am a hopeless romantic. I still believe in the fairy tale, and I know that one day my prince will come! I am very close to my family, and dinners every Sunday and value the relationships that I have with them. I also have a lot of great friends, and I know that the man I end up will share my appreciation for all of the wonderful people in my life. I like to just get in the car in drive, I especially like checking out bed and breakfasts. I'm hoping to find a man who share my passion for living and loving life. So far online dating has been a lot of fun, and it has opened many doors for me. I have a good feeling that speed dating will bring me many great prospects, and I'm so glad I found a site that offers free speed dating online, so I can have as much fun with it as I want! Oh! And it's also important that you like pets, because they're also a very big important part of my life and family! Well thanks for listening and I hope you have as much fun online dating as I do!

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment