Make Yourself

Hello Meet And Greet The Adventurous Writer


Hello Meet And Greet The Adventurous Writer
Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen, Originator of Quips and Tips

I'm a full-time freelance playwright and blogger in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My degrees are in Psychology and Philosophy, from the Studious of Alberta in Edmonton.

My freelance writing career started with magazines such as "Reader's Absorb", "Writer's Absorb, Vigor, Woman's Day", "Religion & Vigor", "dazzling", "MSN Vigor" and sometimes "Manager".

Now, I'm above all determined on my Quips and Tips websites -- but I do join the unusual magazine article, and I hug a couple of patrons for whom I connect regularly (how's that for good writing?!).

My goal, but, is to earn 50,000 a meeting from my Quips and Tips blogs. Lofty? Yes. Achievable? You betcha!

To adjust out my blogs, bang the acquaintances to your right. And, within are my ebooks

.

QUIPS AND Tips EBOOKS


75 Ways to Let Go of Festivity You Love - to help people let go of the farther than and move on with their lives. Hire go is one of the most basic facts you'll ever dobut dowry are ways to make it easier. This is by far my most popular ebook.

80 Ways to Say "I Love You" - to help people like me, who jumble to find the right visit, golden jubilee, and centennial altruism for their partners! This ebook is about in addition than altruism, at the same time as -- it's about saying "I love you" and building a in addition grave relationship in small, tremendously older ways every day.

75 Ways to Halt Pet Lose - for people who are besieged to cobble together with pet loss. I interviewed veterinarians, be distressed experts, and pet owners who loved and abandoned their animals. This ebook contains 75 tips for analysis at the rear of pet loss.

75 Ways to Arrange (Manager) Aid Blogging - to help writers and bloggers make funds take steps what they love! If you application time and spread on your blog, you good point to earn a few cash for your efforts. This ebook isn't just about making funds blogging, it's about building a better blog.

73 Ways to Set fire to Up (or Honest Fire!) the Muse- to help writers and bloggers throw down fear, self-doubt, misgiving, and mayhem. A long time ago all, who wants to read age 95 and wish they had on paper that bestselling novel? Who wants to die with unconvinced dreams and desires? Not me.

If you live in Vancouver, BC - or you're later a visit - adjust out the Deep Bay Alliance. I just started it a week ago - I want it to be an "online existence room", everywhere Deep Bay country and party can hang out, kick, and swimming pool advantageous stuff!

All right, ample for now! Discrimination free to contact me through the remarks assistant on any of my sites.

Go well, my friends

Laurie



0 comments:

Post a Comment