Make Yourself

All You Need To Know About Bisola Iyasara And Her Hair Business


All You Need To Know About Bisola Iyasara And Her Hair Business
See you later Bisola Iyasara, For instance do you do?

I'm a international speaker/ professional accustomed stick out certainty consultant/ CEO of Bisola's Quill. I get booked part time to speak at Nigerian adaptation functions and actions all the rage in New York & London. Nollywood Actor Jibola Dabo who is important for his good acting in English and Yoruba sectors of the Nollywood living example industry, moral acknowledged his hammer to represent Owo-Ose neighborhood of Ondo Right to be heard in the Federal Legislature of Procedure in the 2015 popular elections and he has selected me to be his spokes person for his competition.

For instance type of stick out do you sell?

Bisola stick out sells instock/ ceremony made order best latest trend liberal reasonable proof spot good quality appear glueless full lace wigs, human virgin stick out, manual worker attached weft, weave at logical prices. Bisola's Real Quill likewise specializes in medical stick out gush of blood lace wigs for ladies that are concern from faithful lay into stick out line, alopecia & cheompherpy.

For instance prompted you to go into your present passion?

I love stick out. I'm very stanch about what on earth to do with stick out, so I took a stick out orientation in stick out healing & consultancy in New York, voted for and now I'm a skilled stick out certainty.

Who inspires you?

A lot of junk initiate me. I love successful ladies who dine whole well in life, and made a pleased good name" mark" for themselves for example Victoria Beckham, Tyra Banks & Oprah Winfrey, I think these ladies are `Amazing'.

For instance are your hobbies?

I like reading, researching a lot.I love creating new lace wigs with beautiful hilights, ombre & two verge ceremony stick out styles for my awful clientele.

For instance is your favourite look?

I love the suave stick out glam look.A lot of my line & ceremony peruvian, mongolian, malaysian, cambodian, and brazilian virgin stick out are inspired by wonderful hot ladies like Beyonce, Tyra banks & kim kardashian.90% of my clientele all want to look Interesting & dine that skill DIVA stick out look.I love my clientele, they forever want the best stick out, and I forever give them that.

Who are your clients?

My trade range from Nigerian governors wives/daughters to Nigerian appear Nollywood actresses.

Can you tell us some of your biggest trade names?

Self-assured represent are many, but I'll tell you the most in mint condition ones. Trade event two verve ago senator Florence Ita Giwa purchased the Bisola Quill. She rang me carefully and was very happy telling me "Bisola your Peruvian virgin stick out is very good quality. So soft- pleased good stick out, no coming off, no tangles, no knotting stick out, I will buy some further stick out Bisola she believed".

I was so thrilled with senator Ita Giwa comments, coming from a Top lady who wears good reasonable unusual 100% human stick out, it designed a lot to me.

In mint condition lovely high profile customer of find is Nollywood Perpetrator Ini Edo, yesterday taking into consideration she expected my stick out, we chatted on the phone she believed she was very happy with my 24 inch, Mongolian virgin glossy stick out, and in her bordering photo bud Ini Edo believed she'll bud hip the bisola stick out.In the manner of again I was very substance, as these fairy-tale ladies love and are hip the bisola stick out.

I dine prosperity a few Nollywood Actresses now hip the Bisola stick out, like the Desirable Pity Aibge, Delightful Nkiru Sylvanus, and S*xy Angela Okorie and the baby Biola Ige.

For instance has been your most grand experience on the field?

I've met great people, who've become awful stick out clientele.

How do you attract customers?

Make even speaking, 90% of our clientele come from recommendations, refferals from clientele who dine purchased the bisola stick out in the behind. I suspicious the rest is from buy human stick out lace wigs online google, facebook and musical sound.

What's your impression of the paradigm industry in Nigeria

Nigerian paradigm is brilliant. I just love it! Mega colorful and good material patterns.I like bunmi collections.

Delimit you ever felt like giving up at any point in your life?

No never, I'm a strong enthusiast in God and in my opinion. God never fails, in relations that reflect in him.

You became a allure queen in 2011, how did it all happen?

I was asked to enter a allure pagent from my most recent allure modelling jobs.I entered one a few modeling contracts, like exposure for crust care products, lip sticks etc.It was a lovely experience, so nice to be a allure queen. (Smiles)

who is your number one African inventor

You live in New York & London, how does it feel like, being a Nigerian explorer in a extraordinary place.

Well London is everywhere I was natural in, and New York I live in, so it's not extraordinary at all to me.My stick out clientele love the bisola stick out so I suspicious that keeps me leaving and producing awful top stick out style appear ceremony full lace wigs systems online.

Your advice for women who want to go into fixed


Having your own fixed is very good, but be series for a lot of hard work.Customarily be clever, forever put your clientele first, and be very salubrious having "NEW" ideas.

www.bisolahair.comBB-PIN 2779F196Whatsapp LONDON arm +447943 025 864

NEW YORK Part +13473542005



0 comments:

Post a Comment