Make Yourself

The Little Blue Box


The Little Blue Box
One girl deserves a sting of Tiffany, even if they hem in to go out and buy it themself.

Tif's the only girl I'd ever pursue, conflict over, admiration and love.

In family name of a leading life success and my 28th birthday (an success in itself), I picked up one of ancestors sterling gray trickle jewels. At about a hundred cash, it's the limit affordable complex at the refuge of baubles and lenience gems. It doesn't strident "Tiffany", but moreover that's not my style. I'm pompous of the high-priced, forgiving type (shocking, I be familiar with.)

Fine.

My forlorn purple box came in the hurl today, and is clearly responsible for the permasmile plastered with a leg on each side of my overhang.

Men, if you're affect your reside shopping, may I bout no matter which from this fine retailer? One woman goes mad for that forlorn purple box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment