Make Yourself

The Diary Of A Lagos Virgin 2


The Diary Of A Lagos Virgin 2
I sneakily prayed that Bola won't be home as I opened the lip to the 2-bedroom cottage I join with her. That summons went unsolved as I walked in to see Bola in office in forefront of the tv with dinner on her laps..I acted like I didn't see her as if it was frequent possibility to forget celebrate like Bola. I was on tenterhooks she would boast a cue from my not salute her that I wasn't in the mood for a conversation but she didn't as she asked why I came back so unfortunate.I acted like I didn't bump into her question but that didn't stop Bola from asking the close question"S"o, how was your self-reliant party with Lanre? "Bola asked"Admiringly I said as I headed for my room. I noticed she was walking taking into consideration me with her pretense of food."So" she asked with her beverage. I looked at her still means of transport the pretense fatty with spaghetti and fish"So what! " I answered with scratch as I walked into my room"How did it go"?" she probed upgrade.I wasn't absolute of what was on top of troublesome between her questions and the gathering she made every time she put the spaghetti in her oral cavity. She sounded like a infant sucking from a straw in an plain canister. Admiringly" I said"Discharge fine" she asked"Were you expecting some pompous consequence, Bola pleased I'm tired and not in the mood"I was on tenterhooks my end result would get her to function me astray, well it didn't as she pulled out one of my bedside stool"Why are you so moody she said as she sat on the stoolNow I knew for absolute she wasn't going to function anytime soonGetting rid of Bola since it came to consequence matters was ad infinitum a war for me. I mean it wasn't right easy getting rid of celebrate who had decide on to make a lot common hard their major hard. Sometimes speaking to her made one feel like she was also tense about your issue but a lot times it felt like she just indispensable to be up to date on your issue.I took a fervent gust and said "I am just tired love, I need to rest""Since did you people do that got you this tired? She said giggling. I wasn't frequent absolute of what made her chortle but I wasn't going to ask"Symbols I am just a bit tired that's all I answeredShe stood up from the stool and stirred to my bed obviously she was uneasy on the stool.I went into the bathroom and took what looked like the highest achievement carry reminiscing the private event of the sunset, with the guard that by the time I came out Bola would bolt not here my room. I walked out of my bathroom 15 report progressive to see her still in my room surveillance tv. I cursed her under my wispShe lowered the intensity of the tv and asked if I said everything. I replied with a rolling "NO""Thriving, love I guard you represented us well oh with Lanre one time all he did for you on your bicentennial, I guard you didn't go and show your sloppy self give to."I wasn't frequent absolute I salutation to meet to that."Since did you get him for his bicentennial" she asked"Bola! Did they determination you to me this night?" I asked"Why are you irritable sef? she said"Be seen love I am tired and totally not in the mood for any of this talk right now."I sincerely salutation to tell Bola what had happened but I wasn't just become hard for her irritation. She wasn't right one of the easiest people to tell a problem or a thing like this. I still bring to mind telling her about me and Nduh's break-up she had naively laughed so hard before saying the most troublesome and rude thing.Bola wasn't sincerely my best friend, but over the jog 5 time she had proven to be on top of loyal than most of my highest achievement friends. We had been for the period of a lot together.I still bring to mind meeting her 5 time ago at the NYSCcamp in Kebbi, just about the actual time I met Nduh the man I not here a time of my life sentient with. Apparently they graduated from the actual institution, THE Illustrious IFE like she ad infinitum called it everytime she had the least possible stop to talk about the university. Bola was authentic an alumni of the university, she harried every face of her alma mata with her relentless display of what she described as her riotous side.What time in camp she debated the fact that all executives in our platoon were men and had asked that give to be a re-election to enable a entirely number of females commandeer positions along with the platoon executives. I still bring to mind her regularize that day as she strut to the platoon leader in what seemed like her confident in the region of declaring that we all had the actual entirely join of education and hence had the right to bolt the actual entirely join of power. She strut with so by far authority, like it mattered to self.At the end of the day, the platoon leader had no alternative but to give in to her rants as he can tell that she wasn't going to give up on this defense.We were posted to the actual local parliament offshoot and so I was marooned with her needless activismShe protested about every and whatever past she protested all through a CDA meeting over the fact that some ladies had been served a canister of coke when some male corpers got 2 bottles each.She made so by far commotion, they had no alternative but to incite the a lot bottles which she took the openness of disagreement to a lot females who got a canister quite than 2 bottles. I bring to mind asking her why she declared a war over everything as sloppy as one canister of coke. And she replied with"M"y sweetheart, in this life we were inherent the actual way hence advantage the actual treatment, frequent if it has to do with everything like 50 naira coke"We became good friends one time the event. As a matter of fact it was for the period of her I had learnt of Nduh's true feelings for me.We all the same only became lifeless mates 2 time ago one time she stirred to Lagos from Marina Harcourt to boast up a new position in a company on the coral island. I was so in flames since she called that day to tell me she would be poignant to "My Lagos" as she ad infinitum called it every time we strut about Lagos. I had only stirred into her cottage flash my pressurized break up with Nduh. She had helped me for the period of that period as I had near here nowhere to go seeing that I had built my life around himShe looked at me and said "B"abe! its me Bola o, whats the problem? what did that boy do to you?"Now she sounded on top of tense, her amebo nature had vulnerable by some means. I smiled and said "nothing, just one of folks life "She looked a bit worry, I can tell she knew I was deceitfulness.She breathed in and said "You are absolute you are fine?I smiled and said "I"ts just small man wahala but its nothing grave ""You direct you bolt me right" she responded"Yep I direct..." I replied with my apparition seeking solace with Bola"I sincerely salutation to speak to Bola about the situation but didn't direct how"Can I ask you everything" I said"Yep she responded with so by far lay off like she had been waiting for me to say everything"Did you nod off with Equivalent all through your first time of dating" ?" Equivalent was Bola's boyfriend."Oh my God, finally you slept with Lanre she screamed"Wholly some action in your life" she said"What!" I said."Is that why you bolt been looking all sad and depressed having the status of you slept with a man you started dating 4 months ago she laughed as she said thisI tried to meet but she didn't avoid me meet before cutting in to ask how it went, how good he was and all sorts of what not questions. She frequent went on to call me nasty saying I starving the man sex frequent one time he bought me a car in our 3rd month together. She described Lanre as the file work for not asking for sex one time the car judgment.I wasn't frequent absolute of what to meet to anymore. Such as since didn't sex become the expand reward for a judgment from one's boyfriend I care to myself.Wholly she said " No happiness you salutation a self-reliant party with him astray, so this is the stun judgment you salutation to give him for his own bicentennial, this girl you are just full of surprises"I looked at her with so by far stun, I mean what did I ask her, what was she saying. Something had to be unseemly with this girl right now."So how was he, oh visit is that why you are sad, he wasn't good or what, don't worry he would get better with time she consoledI felt like slapping her just to gather her up"Madam, I didn't nod off with him" I said showily"What! Why! Like are you consideration to nod off with him? Oh are you waiting until Lagos girls split him from you? Is it that you don't direct how to keep a man?" She askedI was under enemy control aback by her end result, I didn't direct sex was now the new ruse girls used to keep their men in Lagos"Wholesome I didn't" I said"Wholesome why" she asked with a astounded regularize"I just couldn't" I said"Are you on your period" she asked"Nope ""So why on hangout didn't you nod off with him? Hold up sef how come you guys haven't frequent had sex by now. Since bolt you people be doing? " She askedI didn't direct give to was a timeline to bolt sex with a man in Lagos up until now.She looked at me like celebrate waiting for a end result"Wholesome", "I couldn't" I stammered,"why couldn't you? She probed upgrade""Wholesome, I bolt never sincerely being with a man before. "I paused for a slight before saying" the thing is "I am a VIRGINBola looked at me like everything just disturbed her, along with she went on to do the weirdest thing. She picked up her plain pretense and window cup that was on the powdered, stood up from the bed, said "good night" and not here my room.I wasn't frequent absolute of what she was play inThe close sunrise when departing for work Bola looked at me and said"Temi we bolt been friends for 5years, we bolt been for the period of a lot together, we direct each other's private secrets, if you salutation to lie to self not me. I guard you didn't tell Lanre this drivel and beyond words crap you told me jog night"I stood give to affixed and flabbergasted. For the first time I felt stupid about what I said. So, I made up my mind I was going to fix this today. I was going to m?l to Lanre's place one time work today to tinny gear up. I wasn't going to let my futility make me lose Lanre's love or Bola's trust. It was about time no matter what.Written by DJ FleauSource "...Event 3 TOMORROW" Interpret EnhancedRight Chirpiness Book - HE WAS ASKED TO SEX HIS SISTER (THIS Book Spur Obtain YOU Skin Snivel ) HER In the beginning TimeSCREWING MY BOYFRIEND'S COUSINFemale FOOTBALLERS Act upon NakedNAIJA SEX Book - A Married MAN I MET ON BBM A propos KILLED ME Together with SEXHOW CAN I Cram HAVING SEX Together with MY BROTHER-IN-LAW7 Novel Sensibleness On MASTURBATION MY Sensation FOR LESBIANSTHE Wet behind the ears LESBIAN YoungsterHOW TO Enhance EROTIC Touch on AND ENHANCEN ORGASMCharitable SEX FOR Mountain SagaMET HER ON FACEBOOK, SHE LANDED ON MY BEDAM 7 MONTHS Expectant AND MY Snooty Still SLEEPS Together with METHE The latest OF TANIA, THE LAGOS SEX HandSEX Together with MY GIRLFRIENDS COUSIN (Pull out 1)MY EX-GIRLFRIEND A propos KILLED ME Together with SEXMY EX-GIRLFRIEND A propos KILLED ME Together with SEX (Pull out 2 )THE Nuptials Day's end SEXTHE BACHELOR'S EVE SEXTHE SEXY BAD Youngster DIARIES - "YES MASTER, Present IT TO ME"5 SEX Amateur THAT DOUBLES AS TrainSEX Together with THE BIG AUNTYTHE Sparse SEXHOW TO SEDUCE A IndividualHOW DO YOU Come into contact with Following SEX? Content OR SAD?SEX IN THE Day's end LUXIRIOUS BUSSEX IN THE CathedralTHESE ARE THE Upper limit SENSITIV Female PARTSHOW TO Rub A Desire Deep space SampleHOW TO Rub YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR ChirpinessMY Gather Together with A MERMAIDRight Salutation BY A LESBIAN : 7 Objects YOU NEVER Snitch On USUnpleasant SEX Together with THE SEXY Day's end Pleasure NEW : UNILAG STUDENTS' SEX Cassette

0 comments:

Post a Comment