Make Yourself

How Persian Girls Date


How Persian Girls Date
I as an immigrant from Iran have always been wondering where Persian girls date. I was here in this country as a stranger and knew nobody. So I was super eager to see how I can find Persian girls because obviously we have the same culture and back ground. But it was not easy. I was living in Seattle where, you could not find many Iranian communities that much. Days passed by and I was getting more and more lonely. I was checking POF one day to for dates that all of a sudden it stroke me. OMG, Dr. Google is here. Let me search for Persian girls on it. As you may have already guessed Google had the answer. There are a number of Iranian dating sites which they are doing a good job.

Before than that I have always been thinking there is no local or customized dating site rather than these big sites. But to my surprise there are. The good thing about Iranian online dating web sites is that you feel at home. You can talk to your own language and people look familiar. For someone like me who has just moved to another country, everything is new. The food they eat, the hobbies they have and everything else. Especially if you have moved from a country like Iran to a country like the US. Differences are huge. If you get lucky and find a nice Persian girl, then she can help you pass through this transition period. Necessarily it is not needed for her to have been here for ages. Even if she is new just like you, you understand each other and can have each other's back to cope with all the hardships of moving to a new country. I do recommend all the immigrants to check out their own country focused dating sites. It is a lot of help.

Credit: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment