Make Yourself

Humorous Romantic Resolutions For 2009 By Miss Know It All


Humorous Romantic Resolutions For 2009 By Miss Know It All
I am not one to make resolutions for the New Year, because within a week, those promises are usually broken. Most people are good at making and keeping pledges when it comes to love and romance. However, I decided to be a contrarian and came up with twelve amusing declarations, which I really plan to execute. You might agree with me and try some of these affirmations. If they work, you can thank me; if they do not, you can still thank me. Have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Resolution No. 1 - I will search and find love and romance in all the wrong places.

Resolution No. 2 - If I meet someone and decide to get married, I will make that person sign a pre-nuptial agreement, but if he asks me to sign one, I will drop him like a hot potato.

Resolution No. 3 - On my wedding day, I will promise to be faithful unless someone better comes along.

Resolution No. 4 - I will always support my true love, even if he flat broke, behind in his child support payments or has no credit history.

Resolution No. 5 - If I find my future husband, I will not lose weight to fit into a wedding dress half my size but will continue to eat junk food as a reward to myself for finally snagging my better or worst half.

Resolution No. 6 - I will not judge a person by his looks but will definitely look at his bank statements.

Resolution No. 7 - I will play the romance card to avoid repaying a loan to my ex.

Resolution No. 8 - If I am in a committed relationship, I will make it clear that what is mine is mine and what is his is mine.

Resolution No. 9 - On my first date, I will talk about all the men who have done me wrong.

Resolution No. 10 - On my first date, I will discuss what type of wedding I desire, how much he should plan to spend on the reception and the number of children I plan not to have.

Resolution No. 11 - I will never do a background check on someone I meet on-line.

Resolution No. 12 - On Saint Valentine's Day, I will send my my ex a greeting card that reads, "Still not missing you."

Miss Know It All Is Here To Help...

Have a question about dating, romance or relationships?

Need advice on finding your soul mate, a lost love?

Wish to know how to add more passion to your love life?

We'll try to provide you with the answer in a fun and humorous way on our One World Singles Blog. Send your questions to Miss Know It All. When sending in questions or inquiries, please include your name, age, and the country where you reside. To participate, you must be over 18 years of age.

Miss Know It All is an affiliate of HMCS and is for entertainment purposes only. The advice or answer given is not a substitute for professional advice and assumes no liability for any damages from the use of the information published on this blog or the reply to any questions submitted. You agree to hold Miss Know It All, its affiliate HMCS and its staff harmless from all costs, including attorney's fees, liabilities and damages resulting from the information published or any reply to such questions or answers.

All questions and inquiries submitted become the exclusive property of HMCS and can be used in any matter and republished in any media without any compensation.

Looking for someone special, check out One World Singles - The coolest place to meet the nicest singles from around the world. All colors, ages (18+) religions, ethnicities and lifestyles. Browse through thousands of profiles, upload your own photo and personal details, see who is online, meet your soul mate and begin having fun!

Copyright 2009 by HMCS. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.



0 comments:

Post a Comment